Totalitarianism is a term used by some political scientists to describe a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. In this article (and radio episode) I will point out that the wrestling boys were victims of a totalitiarnistic state of mind by society and the media. Political scientists, Carl Friedrich and Zbigniew Brzezinski expanded the use of the the word during the Cold War in their university social science and and professional research. Their research concludes that a totalitarian system has the following six, mutually supportive, defining characteristics: -Elaborate guiding ideology. -Single mass party, typically led by a dictator. -System of terror, using such instruments as violence and secret police. -Monopoly on weapons. -Monopoly on the means of communication. -Central direction and control of the economy through state planning. For our purposes, we will use the “Elaborate Guiding Ideology and Monopoly on the Means of Communication.” From the day the story broke by the newspaper, it was all over the world. Let’s examine how , why and the totalitarianism here. Every day, journalists work together collectively from all sorts of media outlets, get on a conference call and confer what is news worthy or what they are going to report. This is called the AP Press and Reuters to name a few. Who is the AP Press? They are an American multinational nonprofit news agency headquartered in New York City. The AP is owned by its contributing newspapers, radio and television stations in the United States, all of which contribute stories to the AP and use material written by its staff journalists. The AP staff is represented by the Newspaper Guild union, which operates under the Communication Workers union, which operates under the AFL-CIO. It is virtually a monopoly on the news reporting business. When stories like this come in they like to print because they”like ” to create contraversy and stimulate anger. It is a conquer and divide strategy especially when it comes to race. Oops, I forgot, they will only report white on black crime. It is funny how they didn’t report this story when a white couple was brutally attacked by black youths http://www.examiner.com/article/white-couple-racially-attacked-by-black-youths-brooklyn Where was the outcry here? So, now the stage had been set. The collective machine of the AP press went after defensless teenage boys to print a story so their news outlets can get a couple of days worth of fame. I say defensless because they have yet to live in the real world. They don’t know what Marxism is. They don’t know that the media is a machine dominated by Marxist totalitarian thought. The initial reports by the star ledgers failed to mention the fact that the dummies coming from the manufacturer, a good majority are dark brown. This is called conscision bias. This is a bias, that report views that can be summarized succinctly, crowding out more unconventional views that take time to explain. So, I will explain. The photo was a prank (even with the hoodie) . The students never meant it in a racist way. They never attached the meaning of racism because they were not thinking about the concept of racism when they took the photo. They were only thinking about sending the other team a message. The message being, that you “Paulsboro should be committing suicide because we had beaten you. ” Had the school had a white dummy, they would have hung it to and we would not be talking about it right now. Other forms of bias including reporting that favors or attacks a particular race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, ethnic group, or even person. Two other biases played an important role here; First, mainstream bias, meaning a tendency to report what everyone else is reporting, and to avoid stories that will offend anyone. And, second, sensational bias which means favoring the exceptional over the ordinary, giving the impression that rare events, such as airplane crashes, are more common than common events, such as automobile crashes. Did the journalist of the Star ledger fail to consider the boys ages on the learning curve? Absolutley! Did he use his power to get a weeks bump out of his article for his own sake? Absolutley. Did the media as a whole not think outside the box before it ran the story? Totally! Did the media abuse its power by chasing after teenage boys? You bet! Is this totalitarian thought by the media? Totally. Ask yourself, “Who really did the lynching here? ” Who is the kkk of the 21st century? Do we need to go further? Attorney Scott Wilhelm (Esq) to weigh in. Listen here Tuesday nite March 3/11/4 at 9 (Est) pm here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/youth-for-independence/2014/03/12/totalitarian-thought-in-the-media Staff
WAYS TO HELP OUT
- RACISM IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PART 1
- Nixon Campaign Assistant Rick Knox and Pastor Barb From Harlem On Election
- How Saudi Arabia/and Foreign Governments Finance Hillaries Compaign (Pay to Play) and Our TV Stations
- All Week on the Radio “A Country In Crisis ” Constitution Denied if We See A Clinton Administration
- Cultural Marxism/ Tuesday Night 10/25
- Sensible Sound Policies Under the Trump Admistration/with Dr. Jerome Huyler
- Reflecting on Washington loss, previewing Eastern Michigan | Rebuilding Rutgers (PODCAST)
- B1G disappointment? Results of each Rutgers team on 4-year anniversary
- 5th player from Rutgers women's basketball team transfers since last season
- Rutgers has a new Chief Medical Officer | What it means and why it's important
- Rutgers appoints Yvette Rooks as chief medical officer for athletics
- Is the Rutgers practice facility on track for July 2019 completion? Pat Hobbs says ...
- National Knights: A look at the Rutgers All-Americans in 2016-17
- A look at all of Rutgers Athletics Director Pat Hobbs' notable hires
By dor123abc in RESEARCH/ARTICLES/BlOG on
Channel 21 LANTV New Jersey Current Programming
Totalitarian ThoughtTotalitarianism is a term used by some political scientists to describe a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. Read More Here:
Immigration reformUnder a Trump Presidency, how will our Immigration System be revamped. Learn More:
What's Life Like Under A Trump Presidency?Will you have a job? Will Obamacare be repealed? Learn more:
- Rutgers star cornerback Blessuan Austin out for season with torn ACL
- Meet CB Damon Hayes: Rutgers gambler a safe bet for more snaps with Blessaun Austin out
- Rutgers vs. Ohio State point spread smaller than history would indicate
- Rutgers football on NCAA probation: 5 requirements, including recruiting notice
- How is Rutgers commit Matthew Thomas doing after Saturday's injury scare?
- AP Top 25 college football poll: 4 Big Ten teams in top 10 heading into Week 5
- WATCH: Why did Rutgers fall short of 1st Big Ten win at Nebraska?
- Why did Rutgers freshmen Johnathan Lewis, Bo Melton see mysterious cut in playing time?
- Vineland's Isaih Pacheco runs for over 200 yards 3 days after sister's shooting death
- Rutgers report card: The O gets straight D's in Nebraska loss | Politi
- Boys basketball: Hudson Catholic 5-star forward Louis King commits to OregonThe third member of what was once known as the Sports U "Fab Five" has committed. Hudson Catholic forward Louis King, a five-star recruit in the class of 2018, committed to Oregon in a video posted... The third member of what was once known as the Sports U "Fab Five" has committed. Hudson Catholic forward […]
- The slate is set: Seton Hall's complete 2017-18 scheduleSeton Hall will face off with some major in-state foes as well as its classic Big East rivals when the season kicks off on November. Seton Hall enters the 2017-18 season with extremely high hopes, and now the Pirates know when and where they will be playing. With the Big East's schedule being released on Tuesday, […]
- It's official: Syracuse's Taurean Thompson transfers to Seton HallSeton Hall has landed highly touted forward Taurean Thompson, who previously played at Syracuse University. First there were rumors. Then came the reports. On Tuesday, Seton Hall made it official -- Taurean Thompson is a Pirate. Seton Hall announced that Thompson has transferred to the South Orange, becoming eligible next season after sitting this year per […]
- Former Syracuse forward Taurean Thompson reportedly enrolled at Seton HallSeton Hall looks like it has its replacement for Angel Delagdo and Ismael Sanogo next season after the two Big East stars graduate. After days of rumors raged about Taurean Thompson coming to Seton Hall, the former Syracuse forward reportedly has enrolled in South Orange. Taurean Thompson has enrolled at Seton Hall, according to a […]
- Before his NCAA fame, Rollie Massimino was a great N.J. high school coach | PolitiThe Villanova legend, who died this week, started his career in Cranford and led Hillside to a pair of surprising title-game appearances. The text messages started coming soon after the news spread that Rollie Massimino, his friend and his coaching rival from a half century ago, had died after a long battle with cancer. But many […]
- Darnell Brodie out, Taurean Thompson in for Seton Hall?Seton Hall will not have Darnell Brodie this season but will Three-star center recruit Darnell Brodie is not coming to Seton Hall this season. But the Pirates may have already found their replacement in upstate New York. News broke on Monday that Brodie, a highly touted prospect from Newark East Side High School, had not enrolled at […]
- The 11 biggest boys basketball stories of Summer 2017What were the biggest stories of this summer?
- N.J. native, former Mets prospect hits home run with clothing brandRay Navarrete is swinging for the fences as founder of the DIGMI clothing brand. SOMERVILLE -- Ray Navarrete's Jersey swagger turned him into one of the trendiest players in minor league baseball. You'd never catch the Colts Neck, N.J. native strolling into the clubhouse wearing the same pair of sneakers from the night before. When it […]