Barbara is a very unique woman. She is an African American women who grew up in Harlem in the 50’s and 60’s. Her father left the family and so she and her siblings were left to be raised only by her mom. She was also raised in a Democrat household. Meaning that whatever you do, whoever runs, you always voted Democrat. At some point in her life she changed. Today she has five children of whom she raised by herself. Find out how she did it in “Growing Up Harlem Style” Listen this thursday at 9pm here. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/youth-for-independence/2013/06/07/growing-up-harlem-style-1
WAYS TO HELP OUT
- RACISM IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PART 1
- Nixon Campaign Assistant Rick Knox and Pastor Barb From Harlem On Election
- How Saudi Arabia/and Foreign Governments Finance Hillaries Compaign (Pay to Play) and Our TV Stations
- All Week on the Radio “A Country In Crisis ” Constitution Denied if We See A Clinton Administration
- Cultural Marxism/ Tuesday Night 10/25
- Sensible Sound Policies Under the Trump Admistration/with Dr. Jerome Huyler
- Patrick Hobbs is going 'all in' on his Rutgers coaching hires | Politi
- Tyler Scaife reaches milestone, but Rutgers' win streak snapped vs. Purdue
- The inside story of how Mike Francesa gave an ex-Rutgers basketball announcer her 'big break' at WFAN
- How a Central Jersey soccer club is inspiring coaches to be trained to stop sudden cardiac arrest deaths
- Rutgers names permanent replacements for ousted swimming and diving coach Petra Martin
- Would a blowout loss to Michigan State stain Rutgers' season? | Rebuilding Rutgers (PODCAST)
- Amirah Ali leads Rutgers into NCAA 2nd-round game vs. West Virginia
- Amid bullying allegations, Rutgers coach fired for 'Mike Rice tactics'
Meet Barbara From Harlem in “Growing Up Harlem Style.”
By dor123abc in LibertyActionNetworkTV, RESEARCH/ARTICLES/BlOG, Youth For Independence Radio, YouthForindependenceRadio on
Channel 21 LANTV New Jersey Current Programming
Totalitarian ThoughtTotalitarianism is a term used by some political scientists to describe a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life wherever possible. Read More Here:
Immigration reformUnder a Trump Presidency, how will our Immigration System be revamped. Learn More:
What's Life Like Under A Trump Presidency?Will you have a job? Will Obamacare be repealed? Learn more:
- Will Rutgers finally have an offensive coordinator last more than 1 year? John McNulty says ...
- Ex-Rutgers WR Janarion Grant optimistic on NFL future: 'My senior season was very frustrating'
- WATCH: How does Rutgers' 2018 football class stack up to the rest of the Big Ten?
- Toughest 2018 non-conference games for each Big Ten school | Buffalo or Kansas for Rutgers?
- How John McNulty will sell Rutgers in return to recruiting
- New Rutgers offensive coordinator John McNulty explains philosophy: Will he run a spread offense?
- Here are the contract details for new Rutgers offensive coordinator John McNulty
- Rutgers' football program welcomes its 2018 mid-year enrollees
- Chris Christie's 16 craziest sports moments as governor
- New NJ.com Top 50 football recruit list coming this week | What have current members been up to?
- Would a bearded coach fly in N.J.? Should Rutgers fans come out at work? | Ask PolitiOur first weekly Q&A tackles beard envy, risky contract extensions and the early leader for 2018's dumbest storyline. Watch video So Tom Coughlin is headed to the AFC Championship Game with the Jaguars while his old team just got turned down by a coach who looks like he has a side job running a moonshine still in West Virginia. Is it […]
- Boys Basketball: No. 6 Ranney and No. 10 Mater Dei renew rivalry ThursdayShore Conference rivals set to battle it out. The Shore Conference's top two teams will go head-to-head on Thursday night when Ranney, No. 6 in the NJ.com Top 20, faces off against No. 10 Mater Dei at 5:30 p.m. This rivalry may be not be the longest in the Garden State, but over the last […]
- Michigan State drops before Rutgers visit; Seton Hall makes big jump | AP Top 25Seton Hall leaps to No. 13; Villanova is nation's new top-ranked team. Rutgers is no longer playing the No. 1 team in the nation on Wednesday night. Just the No. 4 team now. Michigan State was knocked out of the top spot in the Associated Press Top 25 on Monday after its blowout 80-64 loss to […]
- 'We're coming for everybody's head': Seton Hall sends Big East message vs. CreightonSeton Hall secured arguably its biggest win of the season against Creighton on Thursday. For all the talk of Seton Hall's potential in the preseason, and even after several marquee non-conference victories, the real litmus test for the Pirates started on Thursday. And it didn't start well. But after a shaky first half against No. […]
- Seton Hall opens Big East play with comeback win over Creighton | Rapid reactionSeton Hall opened Big East play with a major comeback victory over Creighton at Prudential Center. For the first 20 minutes of Seton Hall's Big East season, the Pirate defense didn't look like it was up to the task against Creighton. Even with the return of ace defender Isamel Sanogo from suspension, Seton Hall was […]
- Seton Hall suspends Ismael Sanogo for violation of team and university rulesSeton Hall will be without one of its top defenders for at least one game. Seton Hall's rough week just got rougher. The program announced Friday senior forward Ismael Sanogo has been suspended "due to a violation of team and University rules" and that he will not play against Manhattan on Saturday. "Ish has a […]
- Seton Hall's Kevin Willard believes embattled Jordan Walker will 'have a bright future'Days after reports he was leaving the program, Jordan Walker is back at Seton Hall. Watch video Kevin Willard used nearly his entire roster as No. 23 Seton Hall coasted to a 89-68 victory over Wagner on Wednesday, even getting two walk-ons in on the action. Jordan Walker never saw the court. But the freshman guard was in […]
- Seton Hall bounces back, rolls past Wagner | Rapid reactionThe Pirates bounced back from their worst loss of the season. Watch video In Seton Hall's first game since a brutal loss to rival Rutgers and with the roster status of freshman Jordan Walker in question, the Pirates did what you'd expect from a veteran team -- they bounced back. With Khadeen Carrington momentarily quelling any […]